[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] November meeting

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 00:57:40 UTC 2019

Dear Richmond chapter family,

I hope you are staying warm on this chilly Wednesday evening. This message serves as a reminder that this month, our November meeting will be held on Monday, November 18, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM at VRCBVI. We will be meeting in the assembly room.

This month we have a great meeting planned which will include elections for positions on our board.  If you wish to vote in this year‘s elections, or vote on other decisions made by our membership, please ensure that your dues are current for this year by checking with our treasurer, Mark Roane. Dues are five dollars per year.

I look forward to seeing you on November 18. if you know of someone who does not have email or is not on the list yet, please pass the word on to them. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at dlawless86 at gmail.com or 615–9 04–4225.

Sincerely,

Domonique Lawless

President,

National Federation of the blind of Virginia, Richmond chapter