[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Volunteers needed for event on 9/21/19

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 01:20:00 UTC 2019

Please see the message below from Jimmy Morris and respond directly to him if you are able to help. We look forward to seeing you there!

Domonique Lawless

Community Awareness and Fundraiser Opportunity

Hello all,

We are in search of volunteers for September 21st, 2019 from 10a.m. to 2 p.m. for an upcoming community awareness and potential fundraising gathering.  This event will be held at the Kroger grocery store located at 3507 W. Cary St. Richmond, Virginia. We are hoping to take this opportunity to introduce the public to the National Federation of the Blind of Richmond, and demystify the many misconceptions of blindness.  We will be selling our raffle tickets for the Apple Watch and the Bone Conducting Headphones that we plan to give away in November at our State Convention, as well as advertising for our upcoming annual Walk for the Blind being held in October.  In addition, we are looking to borrow a long folding portable table to set-up our display for the event.  If you by any chance have one and are willing to allow us to borrow it, we will arrange to have it picked up and returned to you. If you are interested in helping in any capacity for our get together, please contact Jimmy Morris at the following email or phone number.
Email:  jimorris0116 at gmail.com
Phone:  434-547-2720

Thank you so much for everything you all do to promote the National Federation of the Blind and make the Richmond chapter a great success.  It is greatly appreciated
Sent from my iPhone