[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Important chapter information

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 20:38:17 UTC 2020

Dear NFB family,

Below you will find some useful information pertaining to Washington seminar, the chili cook off, and the chapter meeting. I look forward to seeing you on Monday. Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions.

We will hold our monthly chapter meeting tomorrow, January 27 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM in the assembly room at VRCBVI.
We will be joined by Sandy Halverson, first vice president of the NFB of Virginia as well as a guest speaker who will discuss Social Security.
Tickets for Our annual chili cook off are on sale for $10. Please remember that chapter members are asked to sell a minimum of three tickets per member. You can collect your tickets at tomorrow night’s meeting..
If you are attending Washington seminar, the chapter can provide financial assistance up to $150. If you are attending Washington seminar and need financial assistance, please contact me as soon as possible.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Have a great rest of your weekend!

Domonique Lawless,
President, NFBV Richmond Chapter
615–904–4225
Dlawless86 at gmail.com