[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Richmond Chapter Meeting

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 16:17:49 UTC 2020

Good morning,

I hope this email finds you well and enjoying a break from all of the rainy weather we have been blessed with lately. Believe it or not, another month has flown by and it is that time again…Time for our monthly chapter meeting. Normally we would be preparing for our annual picnic. Since we can’t meet in person, we are going to have a virtual picnic. Here’s how it’ll work.

Join us for our normal chapter meeting on Monday, June 22, at  6:30PM. Although we can’t all share the tasty fried chicken and fixin’s that we’ve come to love at our in person picnic, you’re invited to bring your own dinner or a snack. Don’t worry, we’ve worked out a way to keep our zoom etiquette but still have fun. You won’t have to hear any slurping or chomping (smiles.) We’d also like for you to be prepared to share a little bit about your favorite recipe and email your favorite recipe to dlawless86 at gmail.com <mailto:dlawless86 at gmail.com>. We’re going to be talking about a recipe related special project during the virtual picnic.

I really hope you are able to join us this month as we talk about the upcoming convention, the presidential release and a few more topics. Along with digging into our favorite foods, we plan on digging into our Federation philosophy. I can’t wait to see you there!!!!!

Zoom information
  https://zoom.us/j/8297256345 <https://zoom.us/j/8297256345>

 Telephone Dial: 6468769923 <tel:6468769923>
Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,8297256345 <tel:+16468769923,,8297256345>

Domonique Lawless
President,
National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Richmond Chapter
dlawless86 at gmail.com <mailto:dlawless86 at gmail.com>
615-904-4225