[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Richmond Chapter Meeting and other announcements

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 21:29:22 UTC 2020

Good evening Richmond chapter members,

I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. I can’t believe almost an entire month has flown by since our last meeting. I am writing to remind you of a few upcoming events.
1. The Nfb Of Virginia board meeting will take place tomorrow, May 16 at 1:00PM. Since we are coming together as a large group, we encourage people to call or log in a few minutes early to ensure successful entry into the meeting.
2. If you plan on calling into the zoom meeting via phone PLEASE email Sarah Patnaude with your name and phone number so that she can change your number to a name on our participants list in the meeting. This way, if you have a question, we can call your name and not identify you by a number.
3. This month our chapter meeting will be held on Monday, May 18th starting at 6:30. I am excited to announce that our first Vice President Jimmy Morris will be leading this month’s meeting. We will again be meeting via zoom. Please be sure to arrive a few minutes early in case of technical difficulties. The link and phone number for the meetings are the same and are provided below. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

> Join Zoom Meeting
>
> https://zoom.us/j/8297256345 <https://zoom.us/j/8297256345>
>

> Meeting ID: 829 725 6345
>
> One tap mobile
>
> +13017158592,,8297256345#
>

> Or simply dial: 3017158592
>
> And Enter the meeting ID: 8297256345

I am excited to see you at our board meeting on Saturday and our Chapter meeting on Monday!

Sincerely,
Domonique Lawless
President,
National Federation of the Blind of Virginia, Richmond Chapter
615-904-4225
	dlawless86 at gmail.com