[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] November meeting

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 23:02:44 UTC 2021

Good evening NFB family,

Change needed to be made to this month’s meeting. As a result, we will be meeting on November 29, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. The zoom link will be sent in a future email.

At our next meeting, we will hold our annual elections. This is a friendly reminder That you cannot vote in the chapter unless your dues are paid. You may send a five dollar check to Mark Roane for this year’s dues. You may also reach me at dlawless86 at gmail.com or call me at 615–9 04–4225 to make arrangements to pay your dues. I look forward to seeing you on November 29.

Domonique

Sent from my iPhone