[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] March Chapter meeting

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 18:00:51 UTC 2022

Good afternoon NFB Family,

I hope you were able to join us tomorrow, March 28 at 6:30 PM for our March chapter meeting! Once again we will be having a hybrid meeting. You are welcome to attend virtually or in person at VRCBVI‘s assembly room.

If you are coming in person, please remember that the front door will be locked and you will need to ring the doorbell. If you have difficulty getting in, please call me at 615–9 04–4225. Remember that you were strongly encouraged to wear a face mask.

If you are attending the meeting via zoom, the details are below. I hope to see you all tomorrow!

Domonique

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345
Passcode: 20201940
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,8297256345# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,8297256345# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Sent from my iPhone