[NFBV-Seniors] Tomorrow Night's Conference Call

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 26 18:03:14 UTC 2018

Many of you have heard about the passing of Senior Division member, Elsie
Castleman.  She was an active member of our Division.  Her excitement and
participation  will be very much missed.

Tomorrow night's June conference call has been cancelled.  We will hold the
July call on Wednesday, July 25 at 7:00. Telephone call-in numbers will be
sent in Mid-July.

I look forward to seeing those of you who are coming to convention.  Those
of you unable to join us may want to check out the General sessions and
banquet address which will be streamed.

Happy July 4th to everyone.

Nancy Yeager

Senior Division, President