[NFBV-Seniors] Easy-to-use cell phone for people with vision loss

Robert Felgar robert at razmobility.com
Thu Aug 15 15:12:14 UTC 2019

Hello, I’d like to let everyone know that my company recently made available a new easy-to-use cell phone for people with vision loss.  The phone is called Lucia and speaks absolutely everything, providing someone who is blind with 100 percent accessibility.  It also has large buttons to control the phone.  The entire emphasis is ease of use.  Lucia offers calling and text messaging.  Nothing else.  Learn more about the Lucia cell phone for individuals who are blind or visually impaired<https://www.razmobility.com/solutions/lucia-cellphone>.  And please provide feedback on your thoughts and how it works for you.  We are always working on improvements.

Respectfully,

Robert Felgar
CEO
robert at razmobility.com<mailto:robert at razmobility.com>
[signature_551200513]
Office: 703-261-7036 | Mobile: 703-517-9912
www.razmobility.com<http://www.razmobility.com/>