[NFBV-Seniors] FW: 2020 Virtual Senior Retreat - Informational Flyer and Registration Form

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 20 11:53:09 UTC 2020

Hi Virginia Seniors,

For the past several years the NFB Seniors division has held an annual
seniors retreat for a week inn the fall. This year's retreat will be held
from October 18 - 24.  As with most other events this year, the Retreat will
be virtual. The cost is $50 per person which includes all  Retreat materials
including a long white cane if you don't have one.

Attached is a Retreat Registration form.

For complete event details, please read the following email from:  Robert
Leslie Newman, Vice President, NFB Seniors Division.

Nancy Yeager, President,

NFBV Seniors Division