[NFBV-Seniors] April Seniors Division Conference Call

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 31 17:11:22 UTC 2020

                                If you were on last night's Zoom meeting I
said that we would hold a seniors Call on Wednesday, April 2nd.  We will not
hold this call.

We will hold our next call as planned on the fourth Wednesday, April 22 at
7:00 pm where we will continue last month's discussion about staying safe,
busy and connected during this uncertain time.

I will send out call-in information as soon as possible as we will have new
call-in information.  Stay well and safe.

Nancy Yeager, President,

NFBV Seniors Division

(703) 283-2524

Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net <mailto:Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net>