[NFBV-Seniors] I-phone Black Friday Deal

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 26 13:17:55 UTC 2020

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving.

Here’s the Black Friday phone deal that Dick mentioned at last night’s meeting.  Thanks, Dick.

Nancy - The I-phone that I mentioned at the end of the Zoom was the SE. It came out earlier this year. Best Buy has it available as a Black Friday deal now through Friday. The cost is$199.00. with trade of an older I-phone. I do not know the price without trade but I would check if I wanted a new phone. This might be a good chance to join or upgrade the Apple orchard.