[NFBV-Seniors] Wrong Subject Line on previous email

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 29 18:01:55 UTC 2020

If you read my previous email I'm sure you noticed that although the subject
referred to elections there wasn't any information on them.  I inadvertently
sent the prior email before it was finished.

Here is the election information.  We will hold our bi-annual elections at
our November meeting on Wednesday November 25.  Positions are:

President: Nancy Yeager;

Vice-President :Corlis Jones;

secretary/treasurer:  Sandy Halverson

Board Position 1:  Wanda Taylor;

Board position 2:  Joe Hobson;  All positions are open.  If you wish to run
for one of these positions, Please have someone nominate you.

Feel free to contact any of the board members if you have questions.

Nancy Yeager