[NFBV-Seniors] April NFBV Seniors Zoom Meeting

nfbv-seniors at nfbnet.org nfbv-seniors at nfbnet.org
Wed Apr 21 23:15:57 UTC 2021

Hi Seniors,

Get your dancing' shoes on for our April meeting -

When:  Wednesday, April 28, 7:00 pm.

Where: our favorite hangout, of course, zoom.  Zoom information is below:

One tap mobile
tell: +13017158592,,8297256345#  <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345>

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

Agenda:

Line Dancing with instructor, Misty Hegan.  Some of our members have danced
with Misty in the past and are excited to introduce the rest of us to Misty
and line dancing.

If your body isn't up for dancing, please join us anyway.  You can get into
the spirit as you move your feet to the music while remaining in your comfy
chair.

Please join us as close to 7:00 as possible so we can start on time.  We
will finish at around 8:00.

Nancy Yeager, President

NFBV Seniors Division

(703) 283-2524