[NFBV-Seniors] Convention Registration

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 7 18:52:23 UTC 2021

Hi Seniors,

Our state convention is from Monday, October 25 through Sunday, October 31.
The Senior Seminar is Friday, October 29 from 1-5.  Please join us.

Convention Pre-registration will conclude on October 17 11:59 Pm. In order
to vote during convention, and be entered into a drawing for $100,  you must
register no later than October 17.  Registration will remain open after that
date, but you will not be eligible to vote or be entered into the drawing.

The link to the registration form is:

https://nfbv.org/registration.

Please zoom with us.

If you would like help with registration, please call me at (703)283-2524.

Nancy Yeager, President

NFBV Seniors Division

(703) 283-2524