[NFBV-Seniors] NFBV Seniors Division June Meeting Tomorrow, June 22 at 7:00 PM .

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 21 21:32:40 UTC 2022

Hi seniors:

At Tomorrow night's meeting we will discuss the upcoming NFB Convention,
including the in-person and virtual sessions and activities.

Zoom information is below:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2F
j%2F8297256345%3Fpwd%3DSFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09&data=04%7C01%7C%7Cdc
37f15752c8428a76a208d9dc76cad8%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C
637783225037722377%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luM
zIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=dcIj7OnLz1gJIkUlxH02n1sWYy%2F
keTfKP3Fnlm2Ec8Q%3D&reserved=0>

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

The following information was sent by Judy Sanders, First Vice President of
the National Seniors Division and will be part of our discussion.

Nancy Yeager, President

NFBV Seniors

(703) 283-2524

Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net