[NFBV-Seniors] FW: Senior Division Funds

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Mon May 2 21:26:59 UTC 2022

Hi Seniors,

At this Saturday's Board Meeting, chapters and divisions will be asked for
the amounts they plan to contribute to the 4 NFB national funds and NFB
Camp.

White Cane fund: general treasury;

tenBrooke Fund: building;

Jernigan Fund: first time convention attendees;

Sun Fund:  Rainy Day Fund;

NFB Camp: child care for children of convention attendees.

Please see the attached proposal from Seniors Division Secretary/Treasurer,
Sandy Halverson.

If you have questions or wish to make an alternate proposal, please contact
me no later than Thursday, May 5.

Nancy Yeager, President,

NFBV Seniors Division

(703)283-2524