[NFBV-Seniors] December and January Seniors Division Meetings

Patricia Droppers pdroppers at ljpete.com
Wed Dec 20 14:22:04 UTC 2023

Good morning, everyone!
Thanks for taking time out of your very busy schedules to read this email. First, there will not be a meeting of our division in December. However, there will be a division meeting in January on a new day of the month. The meeting will be at 7 pm on Tuesday, January 23, the fourth Tuesday of the month. I'll send out a reminder in January. Meantime, have a safe and blessed holiday season.

Cordially,
Patty Droppers,
NFBV Seniors Division President