[NFBV-Seniors] June Seniors Division Meeting

Patricia Droppers pdroppers at ljpete.com
Wed Jun 21 14:29:01 UTC 2023

Good morning, everyone!

At our May division meeting, we decided not to have a June division meeting, as folks will be getting ready for National Convention. However, we look forward to meeting with everyone for our July meeting, which will be July 27th. Don't worry, you don't have to remember that now! I'll send another email when that time gets closer! Meanwhile, I hope that if you are unable to join us in Houston that you will register for the Virtual Convention Experience if you haven't already done so. Stay safe and well, and I'll be in touch in a few weeks! Happy summer!

Patty Droppers,
President, NFBV Seniors Division