[NFBV-Seniors] March 2024 Virginia Seniors Division Meeting

Patricia Droppers pdroppers at ljpete.com
Tue Mar 19 21:43:31 UTC 2024

Greetings, all:
Our monthly division meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 26, at 7 pm over Zoom. We will greet  one another and check in; discuss the most recent Silver Bells Weekend; decide what contributions to make to various NFB national funds to be presented at our May 11 state Board meeting; John Halverson will teach us all how to use a smart speaker to read Newsline; discuss any other topics that might come up. The affiliate Zoom link is below.

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592