[NFBV-Winchester] Congratulations!

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 20:50:20 UTC 2020

Hello chapter members and friends,
Great news, Lily Doyle has been chosen for the Shirley guest scholarship in the amount of $1000. The scholarship was created to help a blind student in the area with educational needs and or programs and activities that interest them.
Shirley served as our past president for 25 years and we thank her for her dedication.
We are also excited to hear that Lily also signed up for project rise and we wish her well in this program.
Congratulations Lily!

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want