[NFBV-Winchester] Sad news to share

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:37:28 UTC 2020

Hello chapter members and friends,
I want to share with all of you to let you know that my father passed away yesterday evening. He had stage four lung cancer along with thyroid cancer and a tumor on his brain. When I spoke to my family yesterday the doctors told us that he would have weeks or months.
Unfortunately, when he went in for a procedure they were keeping him for a few nights to adjust to certain medicines. He passed away in his sleep.
Keep your loved ones close!

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
Twitter:  @nfbv_winchesterchapter
Facebook: Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia