[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Good news about Charlie Brown

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:28:45 UTC 2020

Chapter members and friends,
I'm forwarding on this email from the state affiliate mailing list. Charlie did reach out to me prior to him leaving and we are so glad that he is home now.
We hope and look forward to hearing Charlie on our next chapter meeting on Wednesday, October 21 at 7 PM.
Welcome home Charlie!

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
Twitter:  @nfbv_winchesterchapter
Facebook: Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

Begin forwarded message: