[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Convention Registration Now Open deadline approaching for pre-registration for state convention

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 11:42:14 UTC 2020

Chapter members and friends,
Just a friendly reminder that pre-registration for state convention is October 18, 2020. Please be sure to register for this free State virtual convention. You don't want to miss out!
If you have any questions, please reach out to me directly and I will be more than happy to help you get registered. You should have also gotten an email regarding the agenda for the convention.
Let's go build the Federation!

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
Twitter:  @nfbv_winchesterchapter
Facebook: Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

Begin forwarded message: