[NFBV-Winchester] Park bench Amy Barnes

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 20:53:15 UTC 2021

Chapter members,
Please find photos that were taken today at the Jim Barnett Park that was dedicated to Amy Barns. One picture is just the Park Bench, the other one is with me sitting on the bench, then there is a close-up of the plaque that's on the bench and then a photo that's showing the area.
It's very nice and built well.

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter,
Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want