[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: Great news, I just came across this!

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 14:09:10 UTC 2021

Chapter members and friends,

This is great news for Virginia voters who are blind and people with disabilities. As you know we also have the opportunity to bring awareness to the local voters registers office and volunteers. We're moving in the right direction!

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter,
Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds us back.

Begin forwarded message: