[NFBV-Winchester] Upcoming chapter meeting, Saturday, August 21

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 18:12:58 UTC 2021

Hello chapter members and friends,
It is once again that time for our upcoming chapter meeting. Saturday, August 21 from 10 AM to 11:30 AM.
Sollenberger true value hardware, 832 Berryville Ave., Winchester, VA 22601.
The agenda is listed below. Thank you and I look forward to seeing all of you. Please note that if you aren't able to make it the dial-in Number and access code is provided.
978-990-5395 Access code 156-6808

Meeting agenda

Call to order

Remembering Charlie brown

NFB pledge

Introductions and icebreaker

June, 2021 meeting minutes

Treasurers report

Elections, slate an alternate delegate

Update from state affiliate board meeting August

Virginia walk with the blind in October

Collaboration with access independence

Scholarship updates. Amy Barnes, Shirley Guess, Charlie Brown?

State convention hybrid version and in person

Status on Facebook and Twitter. Number of followers

Other business

Adjournment
Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds us back.