[NFBV-Winchester] Let's all get together for the holiday season

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 13:17:32 UTC 2021

Hello chapter members and friends,
In Lou of a chapter meeting on December 18, Saturday at 10 AM at Sollenberger. We will continue the tradition of our holiday cookie exchange.
We will gather to eat different types of cookies. They could be homemade or your favorite holiday cookie.. Please bring your own beverage to drink. We will have storage bags and napkins will be provided.
I look forward to being with everyone and we gear up to go into 2022.
Please bring any family or friends to join us

Christopher Vinson-Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org Find us on Facebook
Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
Follow us on Twitter
⁨NFBVWinchesterChapter⁩