[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] From President Soforenko

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:33:14 UTC 2021

Dear members and friends,
Encourage you to please complete the diversity and inclusion survey. I have done this myself. I think it would be very useful for the organization as we move forward.
Thanks for your assistance.

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter,
Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want

Begin forwarded message: