[NFBV-Winchester] Meeting agenda, chapter meeting, January 20

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:52:17 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
Below you will find the meeting agenda for our upcoming Wednesday, January 20 meeting at 7 PM Eastern time. Also, don't forget to attend the state affiliate board meeting this Saturday, January 16 at 1 PM. The link provided below along with the phone number and meeting ID can be used to access the board meeting as well.
meeting agenda, January 20, 2021

Call to order

NFB pledge

Introduction and icebreaker

November, December meeting minutes

Treasurers report

Jim Barnett park bench installed

Open board position

Membership dues

Charlie will resume corresponding secretary duties

Updated membership list to be sent to the state affiliate

Annual giving to be reported and sent to state affiliate for distribution. Some fun, white cane, Jernigan and any other funds.

update on community wellness and Apple Blossom Festival

Washington seminar

Update on Richmond seminar feedback

Any other meeting items

Adjourn

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter,
Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they wanthttps://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Telephone and meeting ID
301 715 8592 meeting ID
8297256345