[NFBV-Winchester] Reminder for Chapter gathering for brunch

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 12:51:43 UTC 2021

Hello chapter members and friends,
Just a friendly reminder that our chapter will meet at grannies located at 2294 Berryville Pike, Winchester, Virginia at 10 AM.
Thanks for all those who have responded. For those who have not responded and you plan to come, please call me, email me or text me. I need to have an accurate count. I've spoken to the owner and they are looking forward to our group.
Please let me know by Wednesday July 14, 2021.
The chapter will be picking up the cost for the brunch. We also invite your spouse, friend, partner to join us.
we will also assist with any transportation cost if you take a taxi, Uber or car if somebody's bringing you.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing everybody on Saturday.

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds us back.