[NFBV-Winchester] Photo from grannies on July 17

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 20:32:13 UTC 2021

Hello chapter members,
I hope everybody had a great time at grannies for our summer outing. I have attached a photo that was taken by the waitress.
The photo description is all of us at the table smiling at the camera. Jim Walker, Chris Walker, Stanley Barnes, Janet Lincoln, Jim Green, Mary Green, Wayne Williams Robert and Lea.
We missed those who cannot make it.  Our next meeting will be on Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 10 AM.
 Sollenberger's

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds us back.