[NFBV-Winchester] Meeting agenda, Wednesday, March 17 meeting

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 16:26:39 UTC 2021

Chapter members,
It's once again that time for our monthly meeting. Wednesday, March 17 at 7 PM. Below is the zoom link and or the telephone, meeting ID.

Meeting agenda

Call to order

NFB pledge

Introduction and icebreaker

February minutes

Treasurers report

Wild life magazine update

Apple Blossom sponsorship opportunities

Update on Richmond seminar bills

Virtual National convention registration

Bell program home edition

Diversity and inclusion survey

Chapter Leadership Institute survey for chapters

Future meetings in person again

May 1 affiliate board meeting

Any other meeting items

Adjourned meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Telephone, meeting ID
301-715-8592

Meeting ID
829-725-6345

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter,
Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want