[NFBV-Winchester] Upcoming chapter meeting on Wednesday, May 19

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 12:44:03 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
Just a friendly reminder of our chapter meeting next Wednesday. If anybody has anything for the agenda please let me know.
I'll be sending out the agenda along with the zoom information closer to the time of the meeting. Look forward to speaking to everyone.

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds us back.