[NFBV-Winchester] Returning to in person chapter meetings

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 19:27:13 UTC 2021

Chapter members and friends,
As discussed and agreed upon the chapter has decided to start meeting in person once again beginning, Saturday, June 19 from 10 AM to 11:30 AM.
We will once again meet at Sollenberger true value hardware, 832 Berryville Ave., Winchester, VA 22601. All meetings there after Will be held every third Saturday of each month at the same time. The conference room is located in the back of the store. Once you come into the door, go to your left and head straight back. If you have any questions, there will be workers to assist.

But those who cannot make it in person, we are working on the Virginia zoom link to be able to Connect virtually.
Thank you and let me know if you all have any questions.

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds us back.