[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: Link to NFB article about Rebecca who was 12 at the time and marched in the tournament of roses

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 16:19:41 UTC 2021

Hello everybody,
I wanted to share this information that Sharen sent to me. Way to go Rebecca

Christopher Vinson-Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org Find us on Facebook
Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
Follow us on Twitter
⁨NFBVWinchesterChapter⁩

Begin forwarded message: