[NFBV-Winchester] Winchester chapter donates to Winchester Medical Center

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 12:44:09 UTC 2021

Hello chapter members and friends,
Winchester medical center, surgical center reached out to the chapter asking if we could donate items to patients that are blind that are in the hospital.
We may connection through other local organizations to make this happen. The chapter will be donating brand new Uno cards, playing cards, Schiphol cards, magnetic chess and Domino's and other plane cards and board games.
The approval was for $200, we spent $148. Items were purchased through the Independence market in Baltimore.
Thank you to the Chapter for your support to our community and helping live the lives we want!
Also, a big thank you to Stanley Barns for donating the braille books.

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds us back.