[NFBV-Winchester] September 18 chapter meeting

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 12:04:42 UTC 2021

Hello chapter members,
The fall season is upon us and it's time for our next chapter meeting. Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 10 AM to 11:30 AM.
Sollenberger true value hardware, 832 Berryville Ave., Winchester, VA 22601. We will meet in the back of the store in the conference room.
If you cannot make it in person I have listed the phone number and access code to join the meeting. I will be sending out the agenda early next week.

978-990-5395 Access code 156-6808
Thank you for being members in supporting the work of the Federation!

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Follow us On Twitter NFBVWinchesterChapter
Find us on Facebook Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of theBlind of Virginia