[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] 2021 NFB of Virginia Convention Registration Now Open

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 09:37:02 UTC 2021

Chapter members and friends,
Exciting news! Please be sure to register for the state virtual convention.

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Follow us On Twitter NFBVWinchesterChapter
Find us on Facebook Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of theBlind of Virginia

Begin forwarded message: