[NFBV-Winchester] Message from President Mark Riccovono

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:42:16 UTC 2022

⁨National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter⁩
Posted by Chris Walker
Favorites, Just now, Public

National Federation of the Blind logo and tagline live the life you want
Dear Friend:

Thank you for all that you do to support the National Federation of the Blind and for being an important part of the Federation family. I am pleased to share our latest Year In Review, which provides detailed information about our latest efforts to help blind people live the lives they want.

With your continued love and support, we are working to eliminate low expectations and inequity, and grow the programs that make the National Federation of the Blind the transformative membership and advocacy organization of blind Americans.

Thank you for helping all of us live fuller, healthier, and happier lives. If you have any questions or want to learn about ways you can further your impact, please reach out to me or my colleague Patti Chang at 410-659-9314, extension 2422.

Sincerely,
 Mark Riccobono, President
National Federation of the Blind

 Facebook Logo  Twitter Logo  Instagram Logo  YouTube Logo  Email Icon Image  Donate to the NFB Icon.
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314
Unsubscribe | Opt Out |  Sign Up for Our E-newsletter
React
(Double tap to open full post or two finger double tap to open post menu)

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
Winchester Host Lions memver