[NFBV-Winchester] June, 2022 meeting minutes

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 18:12:54 UTC 2022

Hello Federation family and friends,
Please find attach the June, 2022 meeting minutes from Jim Green. Thank you.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
Winchester Host Lions memver