[NFBV-Winchester] Visit to the National Center in Baltimore

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 21:23:27 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
A lot of members have showed their interest in visiting the national center. I need to know from each one of you who would be interested in going up for the day.
I need to get a schedule to them and work around their availability. President Riccovono will be meeting with us and needs to make sure his schedule is clear.

I need a full commitment of the number of people. We would arrive at the center by 10 AM and leave by 4 PM.
The tour of the National Center would take about an hour and we could give everybody about 45 minutes to shop the independence market. Then we could have lunch from 12 to 1. And have programming from 1 to 4 PM.
We would rent a van for the day and all go together. This would happen sometime during the week.
Please respond to this email or text or call me.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
Winchester Host Lions memver