[NFBV-Winchester] Online registration and hotel information for state convention

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:44:41 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
I have put the link directly to the online registration and hotel information. You must register online and make your hotel reservations. The chapter Will pick up the cost for your registration and hotel stay. If you are traveling by vehicle it is $.55 per mile.
You must submit all receipts to our treasurer Jim Walker in order to be reimbursed. Note, you must also be a paid member.
If you need help or have any concerns, please contact me directly.
http://nfbv.org/convention
We asked those who can room with each other to do so.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.