[NFBV-Winchester] Holiday NFB Cookie Exchange

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 02:07:33 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

The Holiday season is upon us! Next Saturday, December 17 at 10 AM at Sollenberger we will hold our traditional holiday cookie exchange. Please bring something to share an exchange with everybody. Please also bring your own drink.

The communication committee is sponsoring three door prizes. Only those in attendance will be eligible.

PS - Chris and Jim Walker will be able to attend!

I look forward to being with all of you!

Respectfully,

James Shobert
Vice President |Chair of the Communication Committee
National Federation of the Blind, Winchester Chapter
Cell Phone: 989-992-7932
email: Jrshober at gmail.com