[NFBV-Winchester] Condolences

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 01:43:01 UTC 2022

On behalf of the National Federation Of The Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter. We would like to send your family condolences of Scott's passing.
The chapter will be making a donation to the national Federation of the blind on his behalf. We appreciate all the work he has done for the blind across the country.
Regards,

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com

www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Find and like us on Facebook:
National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter

Find us on Twitter:
Winchester Chapter NFB of Virginia

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.