[NFBV-Winchester] Winchester Chapter hybrid meetings

Wayne Williams wayne.williams026 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 18:04:46 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

The call in information for our chapter meetings is 978-990-5395 Access
code 156-6808. We have our new speaker system setup and moving forward
while on the hybrid call, if you have any issues with the call please text
my cell 540-535-6958. I will monitor my phone during meetings to ensure
best performance from our hybrid system. If you have any questions feel
free to contact me.

Regards,
Wayne Williams
Winchester Chapter
wayne.williams026 at gmail.com
540-535-6958
Follow us On Twitter NFBVWinchesterChapter
Find us on Facebook Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of Virginia
Subscribe to our Youtube: NFB Virginia Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYuTbcr5F5A9J8EFjMLZCZg/videos>
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
<http://www.nfbv.org/>-