[NFBV-Winchester] Guest speaker for upcoming chapter meeting

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 09:20:43 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
Happy new year everyone! In our next chapter meeting on Saturday, January 15, 2022. Sandy Halverson from the Potomac Chapter, first vice president and the Silver bells coordinator will be attending.
Sandi will go over the silver Bell program. I will be sending out the agenda closer to the time along with the meeting minutes.
If you would like anything added to the agenda, please let me know. Thank you.

Chris Vinson Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter