[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-PWC] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Please RSVP ASAP for Washington Seminar

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 18:21:06 UTC 2022

Passing this along for anybody who is interested.
Thank you.

Chris Vinson Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter

Begin forwarded message: