[NFBV-Winchester] 2022 chapter membership dues

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 16:06:05 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
This is a friendly reminder to pay your five dollar membership dues for the year 2022. In our January, 2022 meeting it was motion and passed regarding the below.
For any new members that joined after July of each year that the new year will be waived. All others please pay your five dollar dues in the February meeting or make arrangements with Jim Walker, treasure.

Thank you for being part of the heartbeat of the national Federation of the blind and changing what it means to be blind.

Chris Vinson Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter
Using the word blind has power. When we say blind we mean a functional definition that includes individuals with varying degrees of blindness. It’s ok and respectable to be blind.