[NFBV-Winchester] Reminder - First Communication Committee Meeting - Wednesday July 20th @ 8PM

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 00:13:23 UTC 2022

Good Evening Winchester Chapter members,

I wanted to send out one final reminder of the Winchester NFB Communication
Meeting occuring this wednesday at 8PM. The meeting will be held via phone.
I will be calling attendees at 8PM. Please respond to this email or
text/call me: 989-992-7932 if you're interested in attending.

As of now - Attendees will be myself (Co -Chair James Shobert), Co-Chair
Lea Schiefele, and Carolyn Zdziera. If your name is not listed and you
would like to attend, please let me know. We plan on giving a briefing to
the Chapter in August for all those unable to attend.

Agenda is as follows:
Introductions
roles and expectations of members / Co-Chairs
Short and long term goals of Committee

Meeting anticipated to last approximately an hour. Hope to see you all
there!

James Shobert,
NFB Winchester Board Member / Communication Committee Co-Chair
Cell Phone Number: 989-992-7932